Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Partner gets angry easily, does irrational things, physically abuses me. Chronic depression or ADD?

hi, I have a partner who gets angry very easily. so angry that he does irrational things such as wrecking my place apart and physically abuse me. after these acts, he realised he is wrong and starts crying after that. the sudden change in mood puzzles me. what are the type of disorders he may face? his doc diagnosed him as ADD and Chronic depression . but I don t feel that he has ADD.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi antsha! try to listen him and figure it out, go for outing, give him small works and appreciate him, internaly control the system but don't show. Take medicine but don't depend on it, need him to do exercise and take fresh fruit juice. Things will be fine.
Answered: Tue, 12 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor