Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Partially healed calcified granuloma. Blurred vision, increased BP. What to do?

Hi , My current age is 27 years. I had been diagnosed before 5 years with the partially healed calcified granuloma in my right hand part of the brain. After which i felt most of the times , weakness, increased heart beat .... now blurred eye vision , increased BP 90-140 .. what should i do ???Which one will be the right way to get it treated?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013
Thank you for posting your query.

Partially healed calcified granuloma is a common finding on CT scan of brain. In many cases, it does not cause any symptoms, however, it may cause headaches and seizures in some people.

Your current symptoms are most likely not related to the calcified granuloma in brain.

Please get evaluated by a good internist to find out the reason for your symptoms.

I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you require any additional information.

Wishing you good health,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY:

Answered: Sun, 8 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor