Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Parasitic infections are hyperised. Infected lungs. Fatigue, constant headache. Need medicament.

Need anthelmentics and antiprotosoals' prescriptions based on personal research. ie. symptoms, microscopic exams, slides, and pictures of my microbes, identification and comparison with cdc parasitic atlas and various infection books' pictures. I have made a list of all required antibiotics (complete with dozages, side effects, interactios etc.
most doctors have always sent me away without helping and they always charged my insurance. Most labs have found no infections but I did. desperately need the prescriptions because at age 68 my immune system is compromised and most of my parasitic infections are hyperised. I try to spit out the phlegm from my infected lungs, but it is impossible to get rid of the infections. It is in my head, left shoulder and left nick, digestive tract, genetals, etc. I am extremely fatigued with constant headache, etc. I need a reliable, scientific minded licenced doctor who is not afraid to listen to a vey scientific patient with education equivalent to a professional parasitologist, but unlicenced and very sick. The infection is in the precess of plugging my left neck vane and it could result in a stroke any time because my headache on the left side of my head is costantly increasing. My walking speed has decreased from 3.5 mph to 3. and it is going down. If I speed up my headache increases and my lungs, neck and whole head pain starting from the left side hurts with throbing pain.The competency, humanity, tolerance and integrity of doctors that I have seen here in Portland thus far are questionable and I have been repeatedly betrayed ignored and riped off. Is there anyone out there to help me get the prescriptions? Please name your cash price for a once or twice long distance visit.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  49
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, I understand your problem of getting head ache and weakness. I to my patients with such symptoms prescribe albendazole, statum, for worms, and a combination of ofloxacin, and ornidazole for protozoa, or else you can use matronidazole .
alprazolam for anxiety, and pain killers for headache.
Thank you.
Answered: Fri, 28 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor