Paralysis in the left side of her body which went off except left hand

paralysis in the left side of her body which went off after a week n she was able to move out freely. i wanted to consult with u about my mother who is aroung 55 years of age. he had an brain attack in the year 30th april 2007. she had paralysis in the left side of her body which went off after a week n she was able to move out freely. but the left hand didnt respond while her other body parts were working like before. since than we have been treating her,done all kinds of yoga,accupressure(is still on from the past many months),accu punctures,done MRI, n toher tests whatever was advised by the doctors. but till now there is no such visible changes seen in her hand. she cannot work with her left hand n it pains very much sometimes. she also has a bit of loss of memories n is not active like before. she gets irritated due to this n also doesnt take active part even in family matters. she is also suffering from diabetes for which she was advised to take insulin by the doc in the month of jan 2008.before tht she used to take a tab for diabetis. please suggest where we can take her for her better treatment. also also please advise which form is treatment will be beneficial.
Wed, 26 Oct 2011