Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail.
I can understand what you are feeling. See paracetamol
of dose 3/4 per day is routinely prescribed for fevers. So what she has taken is not a very big dose of paracetamol and may or may not cause any such problem. You have not stated what problem is she having right now.
Paracetamol dies cause liver
toxicity but in-case if she has not shown any symptom until now, she should be fine. If at all she shows symptoms, she may get well soon. Although paracetamol overdose is fatal but its not so in every case. Most of the cases patients are alright.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.