Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Panic attack heart beat

my son age 8 has been complaining of rapid heartbeating recently,after a few minutes of relaxing it slows down,but it scares the heck out of him and me and my husband as well,iam thinking of taking him to the doctors today to get looked at,i heard this could be a panic type thing as well,it doesnt happen all the time just once in awhile and so far in his life only 3 times maybe
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  127
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
History of episodes of palpitations is good observation .
Plan for management in such case should include

1Clinical examination and consultation with cardiologist
2Basic tests like ECG , X ray Chest and 2D Echo cardiography will also help . These are OPD based investigations and require very less time also .
3Further course of treatment depends upon the basic screening investigations .

Hope this updates will help you in relieving anxiety
Answered: Wed, 16 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
See that panic attack is related with emotional stress.he need psycological counselling and few homoeopathic doses.
Answered: Sat, 14 Apr 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor