Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.
Since a cardiac cause for your symptoms have been ruled out with a normal echocardiogram
, the other possibilities which can cause your symptoms are:
- acid peptic disease
I would advise you to have a complete physical examination, and if necessary, some lab tests done, to ascertain the cause of your symptoms. I would also suggest that you try the following general remedial measures:
1) Avoid foods that cause gastric irritation like spicy foods, coffee, tea, carbonated drinks, etc. Smoking and alcohol are also gastric irritants.
2) Eat at regular intervals and avoid delaying meals.
3) Increase the fibre content in your diet - take more of vegetables and fruits.
4) Avoid eating outside; especially avoid all kinds of junk food and fast foods.
5) Try to have a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise and proper sleep habits.
5) Try to avoid stress and try relaxation methods like deep breathing, meditation
Dr. Sheeba Stephen