Owl Image

Pale white patches on my face after sunbath

Hi I m 43 use the sunbeds but have noticed my skin on my face and neck have White patches can you advice please
Tue, 17 May 2011
The white patches on your face and neck are likely due to Tineasis, a fungal infection,but I can get clear idea only after physical examination,on seeing the patches one gets exact diagnosis.
You consult dermatologist and get it diagnosed.
ok and bye.
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello,
what is the colour of these patches?
they are milky white or its just lighter than your skin?
if it is milky white then it may be vitiligo(leucoderma).you need mild steroid cream for
it.
if its colour is just lighter than skin it may be pityriasis alba.you can take some moisturizing facewash or soap for it. apply sunscreen also.
so better to get evaluated by adermatologist nad follow his advice.take care