Owl Image

Pale face after exercising and under eyes look grey/purple?

I power walk on the treadmill for 30 mins. I both warm up and cool down. I have had an EKG, 24 hour monitor and a heart echo. However after I am done exercising my face is pale and under my eyes look grey/purple. Basically it looks like someone right before they pass out only I feel fine. I have told my primary care doctor about this and he thinks everything is anxiety which is bull. I am not nervous about exercise, during it or after. I feel it is because I am a 33 year old male and seen as too young to have a problem. Ideas? What do I do?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
I think you should check with another physician. It's better to be safe than sorry. Maybe you're pushing yourself too much?