Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Pains and no period almost three months after giving birth, please suggest

I had my daughter almost three months ago and I have been having very bad cramps lately like it feels like the inside of my uterus is sticking to itself and burning the cramps are very sharp and more on the left side then the right. Is there something wrong that I should go see my doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  139
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Yes,you should visit your doctor and get your self examined.This much of discomfort in not routine and you should have things clarified.There are chances of some infection in the genital tract.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor