Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Painfull Period

i suffer really bad from period pain , i am not able to go to work each month , i throw up from the pain and can hardly move and offten end up in a ball on the floor crying from the pain , my doctors just dont seem to do anything about it
Asked On : Thu, 11 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  334
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

i have a girlfriend that is very similar to that so i really wouldnt worry

Answered: Sat, 13 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi. The intensity of cramps of dysmenorrhea varies in different ladies.. And there are various treatment options too.. Apart from medical drugs, hot water fomentation, acupuncture therapy and other homeopathic medications will help in pain relief.. Try one that is best suiting you.. And yes other structural problems of the uterus has to be considered...

Answered: Thu, 11 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor