Painful urination. Taken several antibiotics, no results. What could be the cause of pain?

I have experienced painful urination the past 8months and have tried many different things to try to figure out the cause but i have been unsuccessful.
These include antibiotics for UTIs, BV, Kidney Infections and oral thrush treatments. I have also been fully screened for any STIs. I have had one sexual partner and I am using the contraceptive implant as birth control.
I am 19 years old, Female, and I have a healthy diet which consists of plenty of water and lots of fresh fruit and vegetables. I have also had a blood sugar level test done also.
What other underlying cause may this be connected to?
Mon, 13 May 2013