Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Painful to touch sore/bumps on outside of one lip of vagina

Have painful to touch sore/bumps on outside of one lip of vagina Have painful to touch sore/bumps on outside of one lip of vagina. Never had this before and family doc has never seen this before. What could this be? No sex in months...since husband had hip replacement and he s been my only partner for life. Doc put me on sulfameth/trimethoprim 800 twice daily for 7 days. I m on day 3...painful to touch and doesn t seem to be going away. I am 58 yr. Have been on Premarin , but also just began weening myself off...had complete hysterectomy 14 yrs ago....pre cancerous cells.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  273
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Cardiologist 's  Response
iT COULD BE infected Bartholin cyst, take some antibiotic and pain killer iy should
subside.Take good hygenic care. If does not subside take help of your Docter. Thanks
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor