Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Painful to have sex, tender lower stomach and pelvic area. What could this be?

When my husband and I was having intercourse it hurt up inside. My husband said he felt something different inside me. It hurt, now it is tender in my lower stomach and pelvic area. What could this be? I just had the hsg test done two weeks ago. My uterus is fine there is no problems with the shape it is a little enlarged tho, but my dr said its fine tho. My right tube was blocked a little,my overies are great no cysts or anything
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Is there any bleeding?
Still pain there?
You need a detailed examination go to your gynaecologist.
Answered: Sat, 13 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor