Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Painful thigh, sleeplessness. What can help heal?

I have a severe deep pain in my thigh and buttocks that I cannot isolate as I cannot feel it to touch. I have rubbed pain away on it but now I can t sleep cause it hurts too much. It only started hurting tonight and it could very likely be a very strong large dog walking strain. What can I do to fix it quicker and remove the pain immediately so I can sleep? Thanks in advance x
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.Muscle spasm secondary to physical exertion (walking your dog) is a likely diagnosis.You must be at rest and apply heat in area of pain.
Also,In my opinion Diclofenac 50 mg thrice a day+Diazepam 5mg at night can be taken for treating your pain. Please consult your local doctor for a prescription.
I wish you good health.
(In case the answer would have been useful please indicate this)
Answered: Sat, 13 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor