Painful sore throat, dry cough, chest pain with difficulty in breathing, pins and needles all over extremities. History of intake of salbutamol inhaler and duolin. Advice

I am 22 years old student , woman and currently studying in university. Past two day i have been having painful sore throat and dry cough ,in which i took azithromycin which was prescribed by a doctor. Yesterday I have been having sudden chest pain with difficulty in breathing in which i took 2 puffs of salbutamol inhaler but the symptoms persists. I have this pins and needles sensations all over the extremities.
My friends took me to the hospital and the doctor on call examined to find that everything is normal. My vitals are normal and I am just hyperventilating. I was given 1 respule of duolin ( ipratropium bromide) and after an hour or so I was discharged home. However , the tightness in chest kept going on and off , till i was able to sleep it off. I am not under any stress.
Mon, 20 May 2013