Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
154 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Painful right hip, suffering from arthritis. Will i get relief after using aceclofenac?

I have a very painful right hip from arthritis. I was taking HYDROCO/ACETAMIN 7.5-325MG TAB but my doctor is no longer serving me (retiring). I am finding it difficult to find a doctor who will continue perscribing this drug. I need some good relief from this awful pain. I was wondering what think of using Aceclofenac drug for relief. Jay
Tue, 14 May 2013
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests ,  
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
hallo dear friend
i have studied your case
for hip arthritis acelofenac will give temporary relief
more over acelofenac will cause gastritis in long term

you will need X RAY HIP AND MRI HIP

local intra-articular injection will benefit for some more time
eventually may need joint replacement if pain becomes severe

physio - and exersizes for muscle strenghten
for further query contact
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

M.D. Doctor Browning, affiliated with NEWSMAX MAGAZINE HEALTH DIVISION thus sent out an email that you should 90 to your age to determine average...

Recent questions on  Joint replacement

doctor1 MD

would deca be any good in dealing with severe chronic synovitis am currently on alot of pain killers which mask the problem which does not fix the...

doctor1 MD

I've had a TMJ problem for about 4 and a half years now, nothing ever really hurt, my jaw would just get stuck and pop. I went and seeked for help...

doctor1 MD

I have severe arthritis in my ankles and mild arthritis in my knees. I m thinking about pursuing PRP therapy for my ankles as an alternative to...

doctor1 MD

question for bone specialist I will require a shoulder joint replacement due to bone on bone arthritis . There may be some rotator cuff damage and...

doctor1 MD

I Sarita Jain, 50 years old suffering from urinary tract infection after going through Right Total Hip Joint replacement (Details giving below)...

doctor1 MD

I am Dr.Ramesh Babu, Ph.D in law. Practicing High Court Advocate.
I was treated for Kochs right hip in 1978 when I was 20 years old. Problems at...

doctor1 MD

dr,i am 56 years old.i have joint knee problem,my doctor told me to go for joint replacement untill i am 65 but now my dr. told me i also have back...