Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Painful pus filled red rashes appeared on butt cheek. What could it be?

The tag on my underware iritated my skin and cause a rash sort of redness. Couple days after i felt a bump in the same place (upper left buttcheek thords the crack). Its swollen red and painfull when touched. I tried to squize it and yellowish discharge came out followed by blood . But it is still swollen and i feel like it got a little bigger
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  368
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi Kossara,
Thanks for writing in.
The condition you are suffering from can be intertrigo,contact dermatitis,scabies,furuncle etc.
The treatment consists of oral and topical antibiotics and topical steroid.

A visit to dermatologist will be required for confirmation of diagnosis and treatement.
Hope this was helpful.

Md Dermatologist.
Answered: Fri, 28 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor