Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Painful plantar warts of a 29 years old male

Hello I am 29 years old male and recently i have been troubled a lot by plantar warts .Everytime i do some medication they just grow more.Its very painful to even standup nowCan these be treated
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  217
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi..dear user.,
Thanks and welcome to HCM.,
Corns are common problem...
Very good treatment available..
1) Application of Salicylic acid ring Corn plasaters..
but it is rude avoid it..,
2) surgical method ENUCELATION..removal of corn by..
local anaesthesia with aseptic precautions....
widely acceptable..ok good luck
Answered: Sun, 18 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. K. P. V. Rao's  Response
Palntar wrts usually occur if you walk outside on barefoot.Use corncap to reduce the size of the warts and use footwear which have soft insoles---tis will hepl reduce pain.If the warts are big,I advise to get it excised from a surgeon and/use dipsalic ointment on a gauze to apply on the warts.
Answered: Thu, 24 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response

welcome to healthcare magic forum ,

off course these are very much treatable .....homoeopathic medicnes will help you to cure the recurrence , consult an homoeopath at the earliest as it have started causing you discomfort.

takce care ...godbless!!
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor