Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Painful periods, ultrasound showed bulky uterus, seedlings of fibroids, suspected endometriosis. Taken meftal spas. Permanent remedy?

I am 30 years old unmarried female. I always had painful periods since the time started. I underwent an ultrasound twice. The doctors have told me that I have a bulky uterus , seedlings of fibroids and suspected endometrosis. I have painful cramps three days before and seems forever after the end of my periods. Please tell me what to do, as it is very very painful. I take two to three mefatal spas per day.. Please tell me what to do..
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello mam, considering the symptoms and findings told by yo, in my opinion you should get a diagnostic laparoscopy done which will estimate the extent of endometriosis if any and the condition of fallopian tubes for future fertility potential. All the best.
Answered: Sat, 29 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor