Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Painful periods, pain spreading to stomach and back, nausea. Heating pad provides relief. Treatment?

I have extremely painful periods I fist started when I was 11 years old in the last 2 years my pain has spread through my lower stomach back and legs. The pain is so bad it makes me feel nauseous. I ve tried taking over the counter pain killers but nothing helps me I ve tried heat but I am an active person and 15 years old I can t spend all day on a heating pad . And the heat just REDUCES the pain. I am trying to convince my mother to take me to a gynecologist but he refuses.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
by the how old r u?how long since married?your periods regulr?
in case you are married wth painful periods passing clots,heavy flow,pain lasts for minimum two days.with all investigations related to endometriosis and treat endometriosis that will answer your trying for concieving also
Answered: Thu, 28 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor