Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Painful period, blocking sensation. Had C section. Help?

Hi,i had c section almost 11 yrs ago i fell the lump on my scar a few yrs ago and i feel pain when i have my period.I thought its normal few months ago the pain is getting worst now. And i also have some problem with my period its started 3 months ago its like something is blocking its ways out.The blood only goes out when i go to the toilet.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Oncologist, Surgical 's  Response
hi, ur first history indicates to the diagnosis of 'scar endometriosis'. u need a consultation to gynaecologist, she will perform some tests and will tell u about the treatment options i.e. with the medication or surgery.
about ur second problem, i would like to know ur age first. again a consultation is needed to rule out a mass at the cervix or vagina, that might be obstructing the flow, or it may be due to any other cause or functional.
Answered: Sun, 30 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor