Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Painful lump in the anus. Bowel movements with pain. Hemorrhoid?

hi doctor. I am 37 female. I had a bowel movement earlier today and every since I have been in pain so bad I had to take a look with a mirror at my anus . I noticed a ball lump coming out of my anus hole. I have never had any problems like this before. Sitting hurts, walking hurts, I m even laying down right now and I m still in pain. I went and purchased hemmorroid cream and applied it. Its not offering any relief. Any help to decrease the pain or should I go get it looked at.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  118
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Pinky,
Thanks for query,
It seems from your history that you might be having Infected piles or fissure in ano.
You may require antibiotic and anti inflammatory medicines.
But it is better to consult surgeon and get physically examined and get it diagnosed.
Avoid constipation.
Take plenty of water.
You can continue Hemmorroid cream or apply antibiotic cream.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 27 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor