Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Painful lump in muscle behind the sack post a spell of sack cramping. Should I get it checked?

I have a painful lump in the muscle that is the extra muscle that s part of the penis behind the sack. I m not sure if you know what I mean... But I got the lump inside the muscle after what felt like my sack cramping. It s not visible on the outside but it hurts and I can feel the lump inside. When I tried poking it and massaging it since I thought it was a not or something it just stayed the same, hardish and painful... Please let me know if this is something I should get checked out...
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed either periurethral abscess or perineal abscess However final diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination .Please consult qualified Urologist foe examination .You may need to take antibiotics like Augmentin along with Anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac .Get prescription of these drugs form your family Physician,
Answered: Mon, 11 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor