Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Painful lump in chest, hurts to breathe

is there someone who could help by answering a question for me... I have a painful lump in the of my chest it is inside not out side it is like a knot it is very painful and hurts when i take a deep breath its a sharp stabbing pain.... it dose not stick out very far but when rubbing in a soft circler motion you can feel the knot when touching it its VERY shore :(
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  178
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Your description of your symptoms is not adequate hence difficult to draw any conclusion. I would like to know if you hurt yourself over chest anytime. Do you have any fever or cough? I`ll suggest you should get at least a xray chest done. In the meanwhile take some pain killer and apply a pain killer gel locally. With your xray consult a physician who can examine you and advise you accordingly.
Answered: Mon, 20 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor