Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Painful lump above rectum. Had thrombose hemorrhoid external. Any suggestions?

Hi Dr Grief, I rencently had a thrombose hemmoroid external. It finally went away after a month. It has been several weeks now. Now I have a very painful lump above my rectum (1/2 inch above). The lump feels like it is under the skin and is hard to see myself. It is very painful to sit and walk and bend over. I have been soaking it in sitz much like I did when I had the hemmorid. This is not a hemmorid and I think from what I read it is a abscess . Any suggestions or could it be something else.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  106
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hello.i think u are suffering from fissure at the anal region.use a antibiotic and sucral.m ointment .if not subsided go tto condult surgeon
Answered: Sat, 17 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor