Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Painful intercourse,not on birth cotrol, no STD's.

I have been married to my husband for 2 years now, both clean (no STDS). He is military and gets checked all the time. We have sex on a regular basis, but today we were having sex and i had the worst pain possible near my hips on both sides, and in my lower abdomen , we tried a different position but I could still feel the pain. We lost our first and only baby in Sep 2011, and I am not on BC we are actually trying for a baby now, but I need to know what this pain is! I haven t gotten pregnant again since the MC. Weve been trying since Nov. 2011. Please help me!
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response
just painful intercourse at one time doesn't warrants much more may your wrong positioning may had given pain if it is continuous then one shud find cause for it for fertility problem consult gynac. and proceed further with his advice
Answered: Wed, 23 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Dear friend,

Thanks for the query in HCM

The painful intercourse could be due to

1. Inadequate lubrication - which is due to inadequate foreplay - you can use water based lubricants.

2. Infection - If present need to be treated.



Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine
Answered: Sat, 19 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor