Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Painful headaches that feel like bruises. What could this be?

Hello I m 15 and I m female and have painful headaches that feel like bruises generally located in my forhead and temples I am quit healthy and u don t have a historry oh headaches so what could this be? Should I consult a doctor?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  403
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
take belladona 200 single dose ..
its a homeoapthic medicine so safe,sure n faster results..
homeopathic medicines will be of great help to you..
consult a homeopath.. god bless..
Answered: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
yes.there could be various reasons for the same like tension headache,sinus problem and something else.proper diagnosis is must before treatment.other wise healthy individual can have problems of such kind so it is better to see a mean time try to avoid stress,take analgesic for pain,do not strain your eyes and take adequate sleep.
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor