Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Painful hard lump on inner right ankle under skin after a bruise. what should i do ?

painful hard lump on inner right ankle under skin after a bruise I bruised my ankle over a month ago. there now is a painful hardening under the skin hurts to the touch and is causing me to limp and have trouble walking. have tried ice packs ,epson salt soaks ,braces it almost feels like its moving upwards very small amounts. i also have fibromyalgia osteoarthitis and raynaurds so im very uncomfortable most days. and this is making things worse. what should i do ? I am 42 i weigh about 122 i am 5 foot 6. I have come down with a positive aa in my blood and now they have ruled it to be fibromyalgia most days i cant even get ouy of bed. im on savellea, xanax, and i take an occasional hydrocodone if i have too.Dont know if i should go to the doctor again i feel like im always there.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  669
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for query,
It seems that you might got fibrocitis or bursitis of ankle joint.
There may be some infection.
Go for X ray and find out the cause.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor