Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Painful hard knot in thigh-pubic crease, itchy, liquid filled rash on scrotum, penis base. Treatment?

I have a hard knot on my upper thigh area in the crease of my thigh and pubic area, it s the size of a golf ball and is starting to get more painful everyday. Iv had it for about 5 days now and I have noticed a smaller lump forming on the other side in the same spot, it s not as hard yet. Also I have a small raised rash with a few little bumps/bubble looking things filled with liquid on my scrotum and base of penis that gets itchy an even if I lightly scratch it the bubbles bust and the liquid drains for a little while, but what could all of this be whether it s connected or not? Please help its very scary
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  137
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query,

You might have developed sebaceous cyst.

It is a collection of dead material under the skin.

When you press this material comes out as black debris.

Dont worry its not a dangerous condition.

Treatment is mainly surgical.

It can be removed with the wall of the cyst, through a small incision.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you good health,
Thank you
Answered: Thu, 2 Jan 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor