Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Painful genital wart. Gets bigger with time. Treatment?<br><br>

I had on my butt cheek that rubbs against the other (180lbs)..thought it was mole, then worried it was a genital wart . Now I ve been a lot of walking lately and this thing suddenly turned to a lrg pimple with a deep root . The.I tryed to sqweeze it very pianful. Then itgrew.from the inside..every time I got sqweeze it itgets bigger on the inside ( hard then sometheing pops and it see
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi, thanks for posting your query

From what you have described it seems to be a wart or a skin tag.

Avoid squeezing it because this increases the chances of infection and scarring.
It may be treated with radio or electric cautery.

You may contact a dermatologist nearby for appropriate diagnosis and treatment.

Hope this solves your concern
Answered: Wed, 3 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor