Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Painful fatty deposits on left elbow. Arm feels bruised. Lumps around it. Which doctor should I consult?

I have painful fatty deposits on my left elbow, the past few days, my arm near the elbow feels bruised and is sensitive to the touch. I have had a few removed over the years cause they hurt and bruised, but this time, I feel sore and there are about 15 lumps all around my elbow.

Should i be concerned? What kind of a doctor should i consult?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  211
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

More than one specialist will have to be consulted...
The first one will be a General Surgeon – who will examine / BIOPSY of a lesion is a must.
Depending on the biopsy report, he will be best placed to advise on the next step.

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Thu, 4 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor