Painful cyst on back of head. Have headache and stomach pain. Cure for symptoms?

Hi I m a 27 year old female and I m type 1 diabetic and every now and then I get this lump in the back of my head it hurts like someone hit me and they leave and come back but I get headaches and feel dizzy at times that make me sick, what is it I was told a small cyst that desolves when u put a warm rag on it but it seems to hurt it more, then every now and then ill get super sick to my stomach and have the poops a lot and stomach pains
Mon, 7 Oct 2013