Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Painful chest. Have dizziness, rapid heart beat and shortness of breath. Help?

I am a 20 year old female, and have noticed a pain in my chest for several years now, it comes and goes. But most recently within the past few weeks I will get sudden dizzy spells. I ve even stumbled and almost fallen, and now they are getting closer together. Also I have a thudding heartbeat and shortness of breath especially when I m laying down. Maybe this is all coincidental but i wanted a professional opinion.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi spodzemny! You write shortness of breath when i laydown. It ring me a bell. But without any report we can't say nothing. So you need to do 2 thing to confirm the diagnose that is chest x ray for fluid and inflammation. And heart ECG for it's strength. Take these report to physician and you will know the cause. Get well. Take care. Bye.
Answered: Sun, 30 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor