Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Painful and bloated, have diarrhea, have water infection. What are the symptoms suggesting?

im a 41 year old women, and for the past few months i have had a painfall bloated feeling in my lower left side, i some time suffer from diorria, and suffer from what seem like water infection symptom, my local doctor did a dip check on my urin but it came back fine and now wants me to have a ca 125 blood test .. i dont have and othr symptons apart from some time my kidneys hurt
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Nephrologist 's  Response
First of all you should have an ultrasound of whole abdomen to rule out presence of a pelvic tumour or cyst, and then proceed accordingly.
Answered: Fri, 2 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor