Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Painful abscesses and cysts appeared under arm. Which specialist should I consult?

HI I am a 25F. I have gotten abscesses and cysts under arm since I was like about 16 or so. They were never painful, they went away. Only one left any sort of scar . Recently I have gotten another cyst, it is painful. I am unsure if I need to get it checked out. I have started putting warm compresses on it to take the pain away.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi! Take Pain Killer if Pain, I Am Thinking It Would Be Lymph Node, Please Do Check For Cold And Chest Pain, Do Check If Their Is Lump in Breast. And Consult With Doctor For Further diagnose. Thanks For Writing To Us. bye.
Answered: Fri, 11 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor