Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Pain while passing stools, blood and pus, ulcers in vagina, rectal area. How can I cure these conditions?

Hi I am in a lot of pain when I pass stool I have blood and a lot of puss in it I also have lots of ulcers around the external part of my vagina and rectum area, I have no idea what it could be and how to cure it? Please help
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for writing in.
It seems that you are suffering from an inflammatory bowel disease. I would suggest that you see your physician who can perform certain tests like a colonoscopy and small bowel enteroscopy to see the extent of the problem. This then needs to be treated like aminosalicylic acid, corticosteroids and immunosuppressants.
Hope this helps.
Answered: Tue, 20 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor