Pain when I urinate, ejaculation hurts, groin area hurts. Have Epididymitus or Orchitis?

ever since i was 15, i have had pain when i urinate. There has never been discharge or anything strange of that nature. As I understand it, urine is supposed to be healthiest when clear, but the pain is the worst when the urine is clear. Over the years, when I have ejaculated, it would occasionally hurt. Sometimes, usually related to strain or constipation , my whole groin area aches, with my penis sometimes erected from the pressure. This may be completely unrelated, but I m not sure. The main thing is that I was a virgin when this started. I went to a urologist but received no std test because of my virginity . I was told it was an incurable thing that would do no harm to me or my future spouse, only pain for me when i urinate. I was given a UTI medication which only seemed to solve the issue for a while. As I have researched since, I believe I may have Epididymitus or Orchitis , and I also read differing accounts on the contagiousness of such things. Is there a set way I can narrow the possibilities down without having to spend more money if not needed?
Wed, 10 Apr 2019