Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Pain under the ear lobes, buzzing sound. Using ear drops to remove wax. Need medical attention?

Hi Dr. I am 39 yrs old and feel pain under the lobes of either of my ears internally. It has been there for many years. The pain remains for 10- 15 mins or sometimes for longer period. I also hear buzzing sound generally, sometimes. Ocassionally, I use ear drops to remove the wax to maintain hygiene . Do i require to visit a specialist? please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Ambicarazdan,
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might be having impacted ear wax in both the ears or some auto sclerosis in the middle ear.
Consult ENT specialist and get examination done.
If there is impacted wax,he will remove the wax.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 16 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor