Pain under rib cage after sneezing. No pain to touch. Should I be worried?

Last week I sneezed while lying on the couch and I felt an extremely painful pop on my left side near the bottom of my rib cage. tI hurt for some time, but now is only causing pain when I sneeze or cough. It does not affect my breathing and I can take deep breaths without difficulty. Sometime I feel a "gurgle" or "moving" sensation in the area when I twist my torso or sit-up. It is still very painful when I sneeze, it feels like there is an increase in pressure/tension around the area, often like something is going to give. There is no pain to the touch and nothing feels out of place. I believe I have pulled a muscle or dislocated something, but should I be worried about anything else?
Wed, 17 Jul 2013
Diabetologist 's  Response

This appears both musculoskeletal components may be involved.

There may be spams of the intercostal muscles associated with rib fracture.

You may need

1. Rest

2. Analgesics for pain.

3. X ray of the Chest to rule out any rib fracture.

Consult your doctor.