Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Pain under rib. Ultrasound, blood test, endoscopy normal. Who can check sphincter of oddi in Toronto?

Hello, I'm from Canada and need some guidance.
I've pain right side under rib. All indicates SOD (its been for a while). my family doctor sent for ultra sound/ blood test/ endoscopy, etc....but could not find anything abnormal.Went to my family doctor again today as had sever pain recently and asked to send me to a specialist (Gastroenterology) to check my Sphincter of oddi. (ERCP-Manometry). But she could not refer to any one as she does not know any specialist who can perform this test in Toronto.
Not sure if Canadian Health care system recognize Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction as a problem and if we have any clinic/lab that can do ERCP-Manometry or perform Sphincterotomy.

Any advise/information/guidance would be highly appreciated.


Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hi Tariq,

You can contact "Vaughan Endoscopy Clinic" at this address: 4610 Hwy 7, Suite 200, Woodbridge, ON, L4L 4Y7;Phone: 905-856-2626

Hope it helped!
Answered: Sun, 13 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor