Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Pain, throbbing sensation in abdomen. Diagnosed aneurysm. How to cure?

Hi, for a few months I ve been gettin pain and occasionally a throbbing sensation in my upper right abdomen . On initial examination the doctor seemed quite sure that it was an aneurysm but after a scan they told me it wasn t. I still get the throbbing feeling and sometimes pain could the scan have been wrong or could it be something else?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  211
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
hello victoria,
Throbbing pain in the upper right side of abdomen could be due to along list of conditions.However,is your pain intermittent,do you get fever,and hows your bowels?If the doctor suspected an aneurysm-was there any pulsatile nature and a swelling?
Obviosly its hard to tell about the possibility with limited i suggest you get yourself evaluated by a general surgeon
All the best
Answered: Wed, 28 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor