Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Pain the elbow. On medication for high blood pressure. What is it?

Hi,my husband, aged 53, has had severe pain in his going, so bad he can t move. First in his right elbow , about 6 weeks ago, his right ankle about 2 weeks ago and now has the same pain in his left elbow. The pain is so severe it makes him sick. It lasts about 3 days. Ice does help. What could this be? He does take medication for high blood pressure , but is not over weight.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that your husband might be having Rheumatoid artheritis.
go for RA test for confirmation.
Consult physician and get examined and investigated.
Meanwhile give him NSAID medicine.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Sun, 8 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor