Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Pain, swollen, sore nipples on rubbing. Noticed pus. What to do?

My boyfriend recently was playing with my nipple ,rubbing the inside of it squeezing it etc. The next day my nipple was sore and swollen when my shirt rubbed it there was pain and throbbing. I put a warm rag on it early this morning hours later i noticed it look like pus was inside. What to do?? Can i put a warm rag with eposm salt on it????.Help
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, looking to the history given here the chances of infection is very likely, if I would be your doctor then I would treat this with the following medicine,
1) Tab Ibuprofen 400 mg three times in day
2) Tab Ciprofloxacine 500 mg twice in day
keep the are clean keep the hot fermentation continue and no need to worry about this every thing would be alright soon, hope this information helps you have nice day.
Answered: Sat, 19 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor