Pain, pricks in the abdomen, tests done malaria suspected. Taken anti malaria tablets. What could it be?

I have a sporadic thorn like prick on my left abdomen. i did scanning twice but the results were different. The first result indicated that the shape of my kidney was not normal but the second result indicated that my kidney was normal instead the color of my spleen was not normal but the shape and size was normal. malaria was suspected but i took anti-malaria tabs but still sometimes i feel some pain and pricks on my left abdomen .WHAT COULD IT BE?

YYYY@YYYY
Thu, 17 Oct 2013