Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Pain on urinating, testicular pain, body heat, dizziness. Treatment?

Hello Dr, i am a 31 year old man. I have been experiencing pain when weeing, not in my penis but in my lower groin area. Its got alot worst today, mid wee i had a real pain and i had to stop and lie down. I got all hot and it felt like i was drained of all blood . im feeling dizzy n spaced out now. is it worth me going to A&E?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to the forum.
Your description fits with urinary tract infection and infection of testicles.
Kindly attend A and E asap to get examined, get proper diagnosis and to get antibiotics.
Answered: Thu, 22 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor