Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Pain on the penis after being hit. Bulging vein. Need treatment?

Hello doctor I had sex with my wife on top of me about 11month ago and coming out i hit her leg. No major pain but I can see an indentation on the left side of my penis . Also the vein seems to have come out at that spot too. After 11 month I still have very mild penile pain especially when i sleep on my belly. any idea on the treatments I need? THank you
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have noticed a engorged vein on dorsal side of your penis which you think developed after a injury during sex with your wife.This is just a coincidence Many people have engorged vein on penis and that does not have any significance and will not harm you in future.So just neglect it and do not worry at all.The pain that you get in penis while you sleep on belly may be most likely to be due to pressure effect and do not need to be given a serious thought.
Answered: Thu, 6 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor