Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Pain on head, neck, lower back. What are options other tha surgery?

Yes, I believe I need a new workers comp, primary care MD. Have Future Comp INsurance and they have recently discharged me. When I am still receiving medical treatment for work related injury. Pain continues on left side of head where I was assaulted and Neck and lower back are still chronic, have had cat scans and mri . Do not want surgery trying to avoid it, maybe should try chroiprator? What do yyou think?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Based on the information you had injury on the back and neck and still having chronic pain and want to see chiropractor as you want to avoid the surgery.

Its not a bad idea, surgery must be kept as a last resort/option, if chiropractor can help control the pain its the best thing. If not helpful their is always an option of having surgery to fix it.

I would give it an try as it may help.
Thanks, hope it helps.
Answered: Tue, 3 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor