Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Pain near testicles during masturbation. Had previous injury. Can you help?

Hi Doctor I am 25 years old. I am not married. When I was 20 years old, when I took bath, my hands hit my right testis and I had pain. It was paining for a few days and after that I could lead a normal life. But now for the past 1 year, after I mastrubate atleast a day from mastrubating, I feel pain in the joint of testis and the tube ( in the same area where i hit a few yrs back). I fear something serious problem for me. The pain is high if I mastrubate daily. Can you please help me to solve this issue?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM and thanks for your query.
The two problems that you have mentioned are unrelated.
Masturbation should not cause pain anywhere.

If worried, pls consult a surgeon or a urologist, get examined to look for any local problem.
It is unlikely to be a serious problem.

Answered: Fri, 16 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor