Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Pain near kidney to belly button, pulling sensation, tingling. Gall bladder removed. Scan report normal. Reason?

I ve had pain that radiates from my thoracic area around my waist near my kidneys to my belly button with pulling sensations and tingling . Although I have had kidney stones it doesn t seem associated. I did have my gall bladder out over 25 years ago with major surgery and wondering if it could be scar tissue or adhesions. Scans showed nil.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thank you for the query.As your scan shows nill report there might be chance of renal colic which some times presents as the same that you have mentioned.I suggest you for consultation with a nephrologist so that if the stone is too large and cant be excreted then they must be removed soon.I advice you drink lots of water and avoid calcium rich foods.Thank you.
Answered: Thu, 1 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor